Transformations Treatment Center has prepared instructional materials, including a podcast and a video, to help people needing drug and alcohol addiction treatment choose the right addiction treatment facility near Palm Beach, Florida.
The first step to getting help on the road to recovery is identifying a treatment facility that is capable of addressing the specific needs and goals of the client. Each person’s addiction is unique. Finding a competent addiction treatment center near Palm Beach requires research, questions, and a visit to the facility.
Breaking down the most important items to look for in a facility will benefit in building a strong foundation for a successful recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. Here are some essential guidelines on how to choose the right drug and alcohol treatment center near Palm Beach, FL.
- Know what forms of substance abuse the center is capable of treating. Many treatment facilities in Palm Beach, FL might not be able to treat certain substance addictions because the counselors or medical services for that specific problem are not a component of the treatment protocol. Some substance abusers might need to undergo detox before recovery can begin.
- The facility should have counseling staff to treat mental illness and depression since addiction often involves other diagnoses. Many substance and alcohol abuse cases are linked to depression and anxiety. Addressing these issues requires help from counselors and mental health professionals. Make sure the treatment facility under consideration near Palm Beach, Florida accommodates all the patient’s needs for a more rounded, healthy recovery.
- Does the length of stay take into consideration the tight grip the addiction has on the client? Will there be enough time to adequately deal with the addiction before the time and money run out? There are several length of stay options that help encompass how long treatment might last.
- Facility certification and staff licensing ensure that the programs, services, and success rates are legitimate. Research the Florida facility. Make sure the team has the appropriate credentials, including medical professionals, such as therapists and nurses.
- Know what after-treatment resources are available once a stay in the rehab center is completed. A well-rounded care facility will host strong and vibrant alumni programs and on-going group meetings. Post-treatment resources are crucial for continued recovery and success.
The Right Choice: Transformations Treatment Center
Choosing the right drug and alcohol addiction treatment center is challenging. Transformations Treatment Center is a right choice to overcome drug and alcohol addiction.
As a nationally recognized substance abuse and mental health treatment center, Transformations Treatment Center integrates natural and holistic protocols along with traditional medications and personalized care. At Transformations, they help people live the life they deserve.
Accreditation and Licensing
Transformations Treatment Center is licensed by the Department of Children and Family Services (DCF) and the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA). Transformations is accredited by The Joint Commission (JCOHA) and the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). The center is also certified through the Florida Association of Recovery Residences (FAAR) and is a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP).
The staff includes licensed mental health counselors, certified addiction professionals, and masters-level therapists. They, along with the other nurturing staff, care deeply about the success of the clients in treatment. Medical doctors, psychiatrists, medical support staff, spiritual advisors, nutritionists, and wellness specialists are available as needed.
The evidence-based treatment plans are scientifically grounded. These programs include Cognitive Behavioral Treatment (CBT), multi-dimensional family therapy, emotional regulation and mindfulness, and medication-assisted therapy (MAT) for detoxification at Summit Detox.
All staff directly involved in the counseling process have professional licenses, including:
- Licensed drug and alcohol counselor
- Licensed professional counselor
- Certified addiction counselor
- Certified co-occurring disorders counselor
These credentials ensure that the team has the experience and expertise to manage addiction and alcohol recovery.
Success rates at Transformations Treatment Center are validated by scientifically based studies that evaluate the performance, quality, and service provided at the center.
Living options at Transformations include two-bedroom condominiums that feature private bed and bathrooms, a full-sized kitchen, as well as a washer and dryer. A family-style villa where bedrooms are shared is available. The residences are located close to beaches and shopping, and transportation to treatment at the clinical center is provided.
Post Treatment Programs: After Care and Alumni Programs
Maintaining a relationship with alumni can help reduce the occurrence and severity of relapse and remind people that they can have a fun and fulfilling life in recovery. The dedicated Transformations Alumni Services team makes phone calls to every alumni member indefinitely. When speaking with former clients, alumni coordinators work to ensure open lines of communication to determine if clients are maintaining a healthy, sober lifestyle. In many cases, these touchpoints prove instrumental in helping people stay sober or return to treatment rather than relapsing.
Family Support and Education Program
Robust family-support and education are emphasized at Transformations Treatment Center. SAMHSA promotes four dimensions as crucial to the recovery process: health, home, community, and purpose. Addiction involves the entire family; therefore, Transformations strives to embrace all family members affected by the client’s addiction.
Transformations Treatment Center is in-network for many health care providers. In cases where Transformations is out of network, the dedicated financial team strives to make a way for the client to receive the necessary treatment to begin the road to recovery.
The Transformations Treatment Center difference includes not only treating physical dependence but also the mental or emotional aspects of addiction. The licensed and experienced staff considers lifestyle, environment, and any co-occurring (dual diagnosis) health disorders that may factor into the dependence upon drugs or alcohol. The aim is to prepare clients for a lasting road to recovery.
To learn more about how to choose the right Florida rehab facility, visit the Transformations Treatment Center website at https://transformationstreatment.center/palm-beach-fl. Contact the staff by phone at (800) 270-4315.